FPQ is a nonprofit, nongovernment organisation and serves nine regions throughout Queensland.
The support of our members is vital to FPQ’s ongoing work. Become a member of FPQ today by downloading the Membership application form.
Since 1972, FPQ’s reach throughout Queensland has been made possible through the generous involvement and support of many people.
Your membership fee and donations to FPQ are used to provide sexual and reproductive health services, sexuality and relationships education, outreach, training and resources to help people make informed, healthy choices and be safe.
Introduced 1 July 2012, we have a special individual membership available to people under the age of 25, to encourage the next generation to get involved with FPQ. See the Membership application form for details.
Benefits of membership
- free subscription to FPQ eNews, FPQ's quarterly newsletter
- discounted room bookings at the FPQ offices in Fortitude Valley
- the opportunity to participate as a member at the FPQ Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- exclusive access to special FPQ events
- access to the FPQ Resource Centre in Fortitude Valley
New! From 1 January 2013
- all individual members can access discounted registration fees for selected health professional, community and education sector courses.
FPQ's constitution is available for review here.
Want to make a donation to FPQ?
Go to or learn other ways to give to FPQ.