Work For FPQ
Family Planning Queensland (FPQ) is a leading provider of sexual and reproductive health services to people in Queensland. FPQ offers clinical, education, information and sexual assault services throughout Brisbane, Cairns, Townsville, Rockhampton, Bundaberg, Sunshine Coast, Ipswich, Toowoomba and the Gold Coast.
FPQ is a not-for-profit public company limited by guarantee. There are many benefits to working for FPQ. Our employees enjoy:
- the opportunity to work in an organisation that is positive and proactive in the community
- very generous salary packaging
- opportunity for job-related training and skills development
- family friendly, flexible working conditions
- employee assistance program
- nine locations throughout Queensland
FPQ is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and values social and cultural diversity.
- Child and Family Sexual Abuse Counsellor (Male)
- GP registrar part-time position available for 2014
- Medical Officers - Expression of interest